For children who have frequent meltdowns and want to learn to calm down
Learn More Here
When Children have big feelings and get overwhelmed easily it can be hard to stay calm in the moment or calm down once upset.
They may have trouble settling down for bed, display impulsivity with putting their hands-on others, and become upset when they don’t get their way, every time one of these occurs, they start feeling worse about themselves and appear to either not care or are withdrawn about the incident.
Watching your child have trouble calming down and not having the ability to help them can be painful and impact the entire family
The group will help your child:
- Learn how to calm down once upset
- Feel better about themselves and increase self-esteem
- Learn to identify what causes them to become upset
- Develop ways to stay calm when becoming upset
- Develop the ability to talk to you when they are feeling overwhelmed